Effective Date: October 1, 2018
Victure Products and Services are provided and controlled by Shenzhen Apeman Innovations Technology Co.,Ltdand its subsidiaries and affiliates
(“Victure”, “we” or “us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
If you do not agree with this policy in general or any part of it, you should not use our Services.
Capitalized terms that are not defined in this policy shall have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service.
If you have any questions about how we use your information, please feel free to contactsupport@Victure.com.
1. The Types of Information We Collect
● Setup Information You Provide: When installing Victure Cam and setting up account, you will provideus basic information including your
email address and camera name. This information is used to personalize your experience - for example, to tell you which device is triggering
● Environmental Data from Victure Cam’s Sensor: We collect data from the sensor built into Victure Cam. The sensor collect data such as device
ambient light in the room. By recording this information, Victure Cam can know whether it’s dark and it should turn on night vision.
● Video, Audio Signals and Data: Victure Cam can help you determine the purpose and the means for which you collect video and audio signals
data. If you set up your camera to receive mobile notifications, we may process information from your Victure Cam to send you alerts when
something happens. In addition, if you have the recording features enabled, we will capture, process and retain video and audio data
recordings from your device for the duration of your recording subscription period (for example, 7, 14 or 30 days) and you will be able to
access those recordings using the Services during that time.
● Technical Information from Device: In order to improve your experience over time and help troubleshoot any problem you may encounter with
Victure Cam, we record your Victure Cam model and serial number, software version, and technicalinformation.
● Shared Content: We will collect and store information that will allow us to save or share your content at your instruction through the Services.
Victure Cam is primarily intended for purely personal or household use. However, data protection and privacy laws in your country may impose
certain responsibilities on you and your use of Victure Cam. You (not Victure) are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any applicable
laws when you use Victure Cam.
2. How Victure Product or Account Interact with Third Parties
received by Victure from any third parties will be processed and stored by Victure and will be processed in accordance with thisPolicy.
3. Additional Information Victure Collects and Stores When a User Connects a Victure
Product to the Internet or Creates an Account
● Wi-Fi Network Information: To connect the VictureProduct to our Services or to access VictureProducts from your smartphone or tablet over the
Internet, you need to connect them to a Wi-Fi network. During the installation process, the VictureProduct will require you to provide a Wi-Fi
network name (SSID) and password to connect to the Internet. It saves this information along with your IP address on the device so that you
can access and control it from your smartphone or tablet, and so that it can communicate with the Victure server and download software
● Other Authorized Users: Victure allows you to enable other authorized users to access your camera. If you do this, other authorized users can
view the content from your Victure Cam. Other authorized users must own a Victure account.
● Basic Information: Your account allows you to provide certain basic information such as your name and profile photo. The name and profile
photo may be displayed to others related to the service. In addition, if you download the Victure Cam App, we may collect and store your
mobile device identifier (such as IDFA, AAID or other device identifier). For example, if you invite someone to be another authorized user, he
or she will be able to see your name and photo. You should only use photos that you are willing to disclose.
● Permission to access Photos: Allows the app to take photos or videos using the screenshot and recording features in the app.
● Permission to access microphone: Allows the app to record audio using the camera's microphone. Without giving this permission, you're not
allowed to use the two-way audio feature.
● Permission to receive notifications: Allow the app to receive notifications of motion or sound detection, important reminders, updates, and
offers from Victure.
4. How Victure Uses the Collected Information
We use this information to provide, develop, and improve Victure Products and Services, including evaluations and recommendations for productand safety. We may use your contact information to send you this information, or to ask you to participate in a survey about your
Victure use and to send you other communications from Victure.
We may also use this information in an undetermined form for research purposes and help us do marketing, and make other business
We may use a service provider to perform some of these functions. These service providers may not share your information for any other
We use industry standard methods to ensure the security of this information when it is transmitted to our servers over the home network and
the Internet. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect
your information, for example, by encryption, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through home network and
the Internet; any transmission is at your own risk.Depending on your location and data type, Victure may process your personal information
on servers in your country.
5. The Legal Basis for Processing Information
If the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to your processing of information, we will process your information in accordance
with the following legal basis for the purposes described in the Policy:
● When we provide Products or Services:
We process your data to provide and support your Products or Services as required by the contract, including but not limited to the provision
of our Terms of Service.
● When we pursue legitimate interests:
We will process your information in accordance with legitimate interests and third party interests, and use appropriate safeguards to protect
your privacy. This means we will process your information, for example:
● To provide and improve Victure Products and Services;
● To develop new products and functions;
● To understand how people use our Products and Services;
● To conduct research to improve our Services for users and benefit the public;
● To send you direct marketing and other communications from Victure;
● To prevent damage to Victure, the rights, property and safety of our users and the public;
● To detect, prevent or otherwise resolve fraud, abuse, security or technical issues with our Services;
● To maintain and improve the integrity of our computing systems and protect users’ data security;
● To enforce legal claims, including investigations that may violate applicable Terms of Service.
● When we comply with legal obligations:
We will process your data when we have legal obligations to do so, for example, if we are responding to a legal proceeding or an enforceable government request. With your consent, we will process your information for a specific purpose and grant you the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
6. Under What Circumstances Victure Will Share Your Information
Under no circumstance will we share personal information for any commercial or marketing purposes unrelated to the activation and delivery of
Victure Products and Services without your consent. We do NOT rent or sell our customer list. With your permission: We may share personal
information after obtaining your permission, for example, when you invite other users to access products in your account as other authorized
For legal reasons: We will share personal information with third parties if we believe that (i) any applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures
or enforceable government requirements are reasonably necessary; (ii) enforce Victure policies or contracts, which include investigating
possible violations; (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise resolve fraud, security or technical issues; and (iv) prevent any harm to the rights, property
or safety of Victure, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
7. How to Delete Your Personal Information
Victure will store your personal information on Victure’s servers until you delete or edit it. You can delete your account and personal information
by contacting us at support@Victure.com.
8. How long we keep your information
We use the following criteria to determine the period for which we will keep your information:
● Our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved;
● Legal obligation(s) under applicable law(s) and regulations to retain data for a certain period of time;
● Statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
● Our legitimate business purposes; and disputes or potential disputes.
After you have terminated your use of our Services, we can store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format. Notwithstanding
the foregoing, we can also retain any personal information as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, allow us to resolve
and litigate disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
Only persons aged 18 years and older are allowed to be the Owner of the Victure Account. Authorized users must be at least 18 years of age
(or the same minimum age in the jurisdiction in which they reside) and may use Products and Services under the supervision of a parent or legal
guardian, and only if they agree to be bound by these terms on your behalf. Victure Products and Services do not knowingly collect or store any
personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
If Victure become aware that personal information has been collected from a person under the age of 18, we will delete this information and
terminate such person’s account. If you believe that Victure has collected information from a minor under the age of 18, please contact us
Please note that the Policy may change from time to time. We will provide any notice of change on the website or by contacting you.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions, please contact us at support@Victure.com.